Do you wish you were a better public speaker? Do you get anxious at the thought of being put on the spot and having to think on your feet? If no, then consider that something you should be proud of. I envy your skills! If yes, don’t worry, you’re not alone, because this is something I’ve not been good at my whole life.
Let’s challenge ourselves to get better at speaking. When we push ourselves outside of our comfort zone, we start to opening up to the opportunities around us.
The first challenge will be to film and upload videos to your Instagram stories answering the following questions about yourself:
- Your name and one word to describe yourself
- One thing you’re good at
- One thing you’d like to improve on
- (Bonus one for the letterers) Favourite lettering tool and why
Rules are simple
- You must upload what you film. Don’t delete it and refilm. If you stumble and stuff up, upload it anyway! The point of this exercise is to improve every time. Remember it’ll gone after 24 hours.
- Use the hashtag #letterschat (pun for ‘let us chat’) so we can create a little community and support each other.
That’s it! Hope you enjoy listening to me speak and look out for the next challenge!