Koi fish symbolises luck and good fortune in Japanese culture and their position represents yin and yang, balance and harmony in Chinese culture. This wax seal stamp design is especially suitable for embellishing wedding stationery, invitations, envelopes, bonbonierre packaging and gift-wrapping.
Stamp head only (no handle) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameter
Stamp with handle (+ box & storage bag) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameterr. This will attached to the handle. (Stamp heads are interchangeable by twisting to unscrew/ rescrew)
- One brown, rosewood handle. The total stamp length is approx 9 cm/ 3.5 in)
- One cotton canvas drawstring pouch
- One cylindrical storage/ gift box
Wax Sealing Kit includes:
- 1 x wax sealing stamp, measuring 25mm in diameter
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 - 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Exclusive design by Fiona Ariva.