Koi fish symbolises luck and good fortune in Japanese culture and their position represents yin and yang, balance and harmony in Chinese culture. This wax seal stamp design is especially suitable for embellishing wedding stationery, invitations, envelopes, bonbonierre packaging and gift-wrapping.
Our wax sealing set includes:
- 1 x koi fish wax sealing stamp, measuring 2.5 cm (1") in diameter x 9 cm (3.5") long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each stick has a metallic, shimmery finish and makes 8-10 wax seals
- Velvet, drawstring storage bag and gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax. Click here for instructions on how to create wax seals using wickless wax sticks.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.