Cherry blossoms, or Sakura, bloom as winter melts into spring. They symbolise renewal and their short but striking flowering period reminds us that because life is fleeting, we would do well to cherish every moment. This wax seal would be perfect for embellishing wedding invitations, envelopes, packaging and gift-wrapping.
Our wax sealing set includes:
- 1 x cherry blossom wax sealing stamp, measuring 2.5 cm (1") in diameter x 9 cm (3.5") long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each stick has a metallic, shimmery finish and makes 8-10 wax seals
- Velvet, drawstring storage bag and gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax. Click here for instructions on how to create wax seals using wickless wax sticks.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.