Koi fish symbolises luck and good fortune in Japanese culture and their position represents yin and yang, balance and harmony in Chinese culture. This wax seal stamp design is especially suitable for embellishing wedding stationery, invitations, envelopes, bonbonierre packaging and gift-wrapping.
Our wax sealing kit includes the following essentials:
- 1 x Koi Fish wax sealing stamp, measuring 2.5 cm (1") in diameter x 9 cm (3.5") long
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 - 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Standalone stamp or stamp head is also available, sold separately.
Wax stamp designed by Fiona Ariva.