There's something special about sending and receiving mail, an invitation or a gift that has been beautifully packaged and topped with a wax seal.
Even better is the satisfaction of stamping and creating a perfectly circular seal. Do you struggle with different results each time you try to make a wax seal? Use wax granules to help ensure that you're using the same amount of wax each time. Try using 3 wax granules per seal (using a 2.5cm/ 1in stamp).
- Peach copper with a pearly, shimmery finish
- Reminiscent of molten pennies, Tuscan sunsets, spiced peaches and roasted chestnuts
- At least 100 wax granules per bag
- Makes 35 to 45 wax seals
- Melt the granules in a wax sealing spoon over a candle flame
- We have tried our best to capture the colour as accurately as possible however there may be slight differences between different computer monitors
Buy more, save more!
- 20% off second packet using this code at checkout: 20%OFF#2
- 50% off third packet using this code at checkout: 50%OFF#3
- 75% off fourth packet using this code at checkout: 75%OFF#4
- Discount applies across our entire range of wax granules, so now you can try more colours for less!