Koi fish symbolises luck and good fortune in Japanese culture and their position represents yin and yang, balance and harmony in Chinese culture. This wax seal stamp design is especially suitable for embellishing wedding stationery, invitations, envelopes, bonbonierre packaging and gift-wrapping.
Stamp with handle (+ box & storage bag) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 2.5 cm (1 inch) in diameter. This will be attached to the handle. (Stamp heads are interchangeable by twisting to unscrew/ rescrew)
- One brown, rosewood handle. The total stamp length is approx 9 cm/ 3.5 in)
- One cotton canvas drawstring pouch
- One cylindrical storage/ gift box
Stamp head only (unpackaged) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 2.5 cm (1 inch) in diameter
Wax used: Yellow gold wax granules
Exclusive design by Fiona Ariva.