As one of Australia's most recognisable botanical emblems, the eucalyptus is widely known for the medicinal properties of its aromatic leaves, and the bright flowers that bloom from its gumnuts like fireworks. The Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, unlike many other varieties, retains its juvenile rounded foliage into maturity.
This wax seal would be perfect for embellishing love letters, wedding invitations, envelopes, packaging, gift-wrapping, journal pages and more.
Stamp head only (no handle) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameter. No handle
Stamp with handle (+ box & storage bag) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameterr. This will attached to the handle. (Stamp heads are interchangeable by twisting to unscrew/ rescrew)
- One brown, rosewood handle. The total stamp length is approx 9 cm/ 3.5 in)
- One cotton canvas drawstring pouch
- One cylindrical storage/ gift box
Wax Sealing Kit includes:
- 1 x wax sealing stamp, measuring 25mm in diameter (includes handle)
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 - 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Exclusive design by Fiona Ariva.