Melt to create traditionally rigid wax seals that satisfyingly snap when you break the seal.
- 1 x biodegradable wickless sealing wax stick in the colour "Cinnamon"
- Made from 100% plant resins, natural colour pigments, minerals and vegan waxes
- Cools to a smooth and brittle finish. Not suitable for mailing wax-sealed letters in the post
- Measures approx 116 (L) x 10 (W) x 10 (D) mm
- Makes about 10-12 wax seals per stick with a 25mm stamp
How to use:
- Place one end of the stick in a wax melting spoon over a heat source
- Using a spoon holder (sold separately) is optional
- Swirl the stick around the spoon to quicken the melting process
- Scrape the side of the stick against the edge of the spoon periodically to remove more wax
- You may need to lubricate your stamp using cooking oil or keep it on a cold surface to prevent the stamp sticking to the wax
- Pour and stamp the wax. Wait until the wax has cooled before attempting to remove the stamp
- Leftover wax in the spoon can be remelted and reused.