Ginkgo is a symbol of longevity (the ginkgo tree can live for one thousand years) and of endurance. Tradition states that if you catch a ginkgo leaf as it floats to the ground, you'll have good luck. In that case, if you catch a wax seal with three ginkgo leaves pressed into it as it falls to the ground, I assume it means you'll receive a triple does of good luck!
Perfect for wax sealing your cards, gifts, letters, journals, scrapbook, bookmarks, invitations and more.
Stamp head only (no handle) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameter. No handle
Stamp with handle (+ box & storage bag) includes:
- One wax seal stamp head - 25mm in diameter. This will attached to the handle. (Stamp heads are interchangeable by twisting to unscrew/ rescrew)
- One brown, rosewood handle. The total stamp length is approx 9 cm/ 3.5 in)
- One cotton canvas drawstring pouch
- One cylindrical storage/ gift box
Wax Sealing Kit includes:
- 1 x wax sealing stamp, measuring 25mm in diameter (includes handle)
- 1 x wax melting spoon
- 1 x yellow gold wickless wax stick
- 1 x champagne wickless wax stick
- Each kit makes approximately 20 - 26 wax seals
- Cotton storage bag and sliding drawer gift box
You will need to use a candle to melt the wax.
Exclusive design by Fiona Ariva.